The financial services value chain is a highly regulated sector. The regulation is voluminous, prescriptive and evolving.
B&R’s dedicated team of experts brings an unrivalled amount of experience in advising domestic international retail and commercial banks, investment banks, Fintech and “neo” banks, non-bank lenders as well as other leading financial institutions on the most complex and innovative legal issues, including in the following fields:
- financial market regulation (including regulatory capital);
- financial and structured products, including development of new products and their distribution;
- digital payments, payment services and e-money;
- establishing and marketing of new investment products;
- regulatory change and compliance;
- solving regulatory issues including licensing requirements, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing rules, and sanctions issues; and
- dispute resolution.
We focus on what our clients have to tell us.
We must fully understand any factor that may affect them to better plan the next steps forward.
Understanding our clients, their needs and goals is key to providing the best service.
It is only after having clearly identified the issues or challenges at stake that we can find solutions.
You can rely on our experience and expertise to guide our research and make it as effective as possible for you.
With our preliminary work of understanding and research, we have all the tools to succeed in finding pragmatic and innovative solutions for our clients.
At B&R, we are not satisfied with proposing only proven solutions. We will always look further and higher to find you the best deal!