Insolvency & Restructuring
Today’s global restructuring and distressed investment environment is complex and fast-moving. When a restructuring or insolvency becomes complicated, we’ll be there to help you.
B&R advises financial institutions, creditors and companies on the full range of restructuring and insolvency matters.
We are known for our collaborative approach to working on achieving the best possible outcomes for our clients.
B&R’s lawyers combine technical skills, lateral thinking and a willingness to listen, so as to achieve the most beneficial results.
Clients say that B&R’s lawyers understand their business and the industry in a way other law firms do not.
Our assistance covers the full range of insolvency and restructuring, including:
- general advice on the conditions and consequences of an insolvency;
- insolvency filings;
- security enforcement and recovery;
- contingency planning, debts maturities, liquidity shortfall;
- investment in and disposal of distressed companies or assets;
- restructurings with major stakeholders;
- liability claims;
- assistance with the refinancing of external debt; and
- internal restructuring and related employment law matters.
We focus on what our clients have to tell us.
We must fully understand any factor that may affect them to better plan the next steps forward.
Understanding our clients, their needs and goals is key to providing the best service.
It is only after having clearly identified the issues or challenges at stake that we can find solutions.
You can rely on our experience and expertise to guide our research and make it as effective as possible for you.
With our preliminary work of understanding and research, we have all the tools to succeed in finding pragmatic and innovative solutions for our clients.
At B&R, we are not satisfied with proposing only proven solutions. We will always look further and higher to find you the best deal!