How Can We Help?
How To Reach Us?
Brouxel & Rabia Luxembourg Law Firm
8-10 avenue Marie-Thérèse
L- 2132 Luxembourg
- Tel: +352 26 20 31 29
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By car / parking space:
- Parking Monterey, entrance 41 Boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg (3 minute-walk from the pedestrian Parking Monterey exit to Brouxel & Rabia premises)
- Parking Hamilius: 14-24 Avenue Monterey, L-2163 Luxembourg (3 minute-walk from the pedestrian Parking Hamilius exit to Brouxel & Rabia premises)
By public transport
Luxembourg offers free public transport.
- By tram: Luxembourg City has a tram line connecting the central train station to and from Luxexpo and run every 5-10 minutes. The tram station “Hamilius” is a 5-minute walk from Brouxel & Rabia premises.
- By bus: as we are located in the Luxembourg City center, we have several bus stops nearby: Monterey, Hamilius and F.D. Roosevelt. These bus stops are served by numerous lines, for instance lines 2 to 21.
At Luxembourg Findel airport, you can either get a cab at the entrance of the terminal or take one of the bus lines 6, 16, 29 and 117 which will bring you directly to the city center and stop you near our premises. (bus stops nearby B&R premises: Monterey, Hamilius and F.D. Roosevelt)
There are several cab companies in Luxembourg. Here are our recommendations:
- WEBTAXI – Welcome
From now on, Luxembourg also has an “Uber” type alternative to get around the country with the “HelloTaxi.lu” application. You can directly book a car driven by independent drivers with a valid cab license.
Via the corresponding app, you can also follow its arrival on your smartphone thanks to the GPS location. The prices charged should be lower than the prices of traditional cabs.