Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions
Whether you are a start-up company or a large domestic or international business, you need a team that can provide a personalised approach. You will have that approach from B&R’s corporate / M&A team, along with innovative and commercial solutions whether it is working on a strategic transaction or a day-to-day business matter. Our extensive experience means we can model and implement complex structures, but we know when a simple solution is best.
Our expertise includes:
- incorporations / setting up of corporate structures;
- dissolutions with or without liquidation;
- domestic and cross-border mergers;
- demergers, partial demergers, and contributions of a branch of activities;
- corporate restructurings;
- due diligences;
- acquisitions and sales (share deals or asset deals);
- private equity or venture capital investments;
- joint ventures and strategic alliances;
- shareholders agreements and partnership agreements;
- management incentive plans.
We focus on what our clients have to tell us.
We must fully understand any factor that may affect them to better plan the next steps forward.
Understanding our clients, their needs and goals is key to providing the best service.
It is only after having clearly identified the issues or challenges at stake that we can find solutions.
You can rely on our experience and expertise to guide our research and make it as effective as possible for you.
With our preliminary work of understanding and research, we have all the tools to succeed in finding pragmatic and innovative solutions for our clients.
At B&R, we are not satisfied with proposing only proven solutions. We will always look further and higher to find you the best deal!