RECEPTIONIST (M/F/X) FULL TIME
We are looking for an exceptional receptionist/office all-rounder to provide a friendly, welcoming and efficient front desk service, in line with our values. The role will provide vitally important administrative support across the firm on a full time basis.
Your main responsibilities:
- Providing first point of contact for B&R’s clients, visitors and staff;
- Welcoming and attending to clients and visitors;
- Handling of correspondence, answering and screening phone calls;
- Overseeing reception and meeting rooms, office supply procurement;
- Manage agendas, meeting schedules, conference call arrangements, communication and other key actions;
- Handle daily operational tasks and assist direct staff and clients as needed;
- Ensure compliance with operating policies and procedures.
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Excellent command of English and French, Luxembourgish and other languages will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to respond with professionalism in verbal and written communications;
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for customer care, great organization skills;
- High standards of professional and personal presentation;
- Computer literate with intermediate MS Office skills;
- Demonstrate resourcefulness with ability to anticipate needs, prioritize responsibilities, manage multiple priorities with tight timelines, and take initiative;
- High standards of ethics and integrity, matching B&R’s values.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment;
- Varied tasks and rewarding work mission;
- A permanent position and an attractive salary;
- Possibility to gain exposure and participate in marketing initiatives – we also promote from within!
Can’t wait to be part of the team?
Please apply directly on our website and submit your latest CV and your motivation letter as well as copy of your diploma(s).
ETHICAL & RESPONSIBLE
While exercising our professional duties and playing a role in society, it is of the utmost importance to demonstrate ethical and responsible behaviour at the highest standard. We act responsibly and with integrity to gain confidence and build up long term relationships with our clients and other stakeholders. At B&R, we strive to act always with due care, confidentiality, independence, respect, transparency and accountability.
Entrepreneurship can only happen when you have people who can seize opportunities based on their ideas to generate value. Our lawyers undertake their job in the most efficient and business-focused way, which allows them to see what is needed and what is missing. At B&R, we do everything to bring about our clients’ vision.
We will never take things for granted. We will always challenge the norm and think out of the box in our clients’ best interests. At B&R, we’re convinced that we’ve got to be forward thinking to stay one step ahead.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
At B&R, we believe in difference not in conformity. We are enthusiastic and thoughtful. We think and act differently from most lawyers. Our singularity will be a source of innovation and freshness. We will have a customised look at your project or issues. We strive to make an impact on your business by listening, thinking and solving uniquely for you. We want to be much more than your lawyer. We want to be your trusted partner throughout your projects’ lifetime….and beyond!
We see our law firm as a part of the larger human community and everything we do should allow mirror that. We are therefore committed to create and maintain a sustainable environment for us and others to facilitate global economic and social development. The way to sustainability can only be achieved through sustainable development, including gender equality, diversity, good health and well-being of our teams and a more responsible consumption and production. At B&R, we are committed to play our full part in creating a more human, sustainable, respectful and life-enhancing environment for our associates and employees. We want to be the strong link in a chain of interlocking responsibilities towards a better future.