JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (M/F/X) - FULL TIME
At Brouxel & Rabia, any lawyer including Junior lawyers have the very real chance to work across a range of different areas of Corporate work and Associates are given as much responsibility and client contact as they are ready for.
Junior Associates will be given the opportunity to take full part in the management of transactions on behalf of our clients. They will be able to support the team in serving clients and their operations by increasing efficiency.
Your main responsibilities:
The role will(among others) include drafting, reviewing and amending the (corporate and commercial) documentation of a broad range of matters including:
- Joint ventures
- Private Equity deals
- Real estate transactions
- Financing of the same
As part of the technical aspects of the role, you will also:
- Develop professional relationships with clients
- Support the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Support partners’ work in an efficient and professional way
To be considered for this great opportunity, you will have:
- strong academics (ideally postgraduate from a leading international university)
- a high level of intellectual rigour
- Training and most likely one to five years maximum PQE gained from a local or an international law firm or a company
- The ability to draft legal documentation in English (other languages would be an asset)
- An independent and entrepreneurial spirit with the ability and willingness to work in a team and learn from others
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Perfect command of English, French, any other language (especially German, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese) being considered as an asset.
This is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team.
- A multicultural and stimulating work environment
- A permanent position and an attractive salary, home office policy
- Interesting career development opportunities.
Can’t wait to be part of the team?
Please apply directly on our website and submit your latest CV and your motivation letter as well as copy of your diploma(s).
ETHICAL & RESPONSIBLE
While exercising our professional duties and playing a role in society, it is of the utmost importance to demonstrate ethical and responsible behaviour at the highest standard. We act responsibly and with integrity to gain confidence and build up long term relationships with our clients and other stakeholders. At B&R, we strive to act always with due care, confidentiality, independence, respect, transparency and accountability.
Entrepreneurship can only happen when you have people who can seize opportunities based on their ideas to generate value. Our lawyers undertake their job in the most efficient and business-focused way, which allows them to see what is needed and what is missing. At B&R, we do everything to bring about our clients’ vision.
We will never take things for granted. We will always challenge the norm and think out of the box in our clients’ best interests. At B&R, we’re convinced that we’ve got to be forward thinking to stay one step ahead.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
At B&R, we believe in difference not in conformity. We are enthusiastic and thoughtful. We think and act differently from most lawyers. Our singularity will be a source of innovation and freshness. We will have a customised look at your project or issues. We strive to make an impact on your business by listening, thinking and solving uniquely for you. We want to be much more than your lawyer. We want to be your trusted partner throughout your projects’ lifetime….and beyond!
We see our law firm as a part of the larger human community and everything we do should allow mirror that. We are therefore committed to create and maintain a sustainable environment for us and others to facilitate global economic and social development. The way to sustainability can only be achieved through sustainable development, including gender equality, diversity, good health and well-being of our teams and a more responsible consumption and production. At B&R, we are committed to play our full part in creating a more human, sustainable, respectful and life-enhancing environment for our associates and employees. We want to be the strong link in a chain of interlocking responsibilities towards a better future.